Monday 3 March 2008

The E-Lottery Isn't A Scam

Having done some more research on whether the e-lottery is a scam or not, I am now nearly certain that it is not a scam.

The reason I have come to this conclusion is that many websites seem to be stating that the e lottery is simply just a lottery syndicate multi level marketing opportunity. Although MLM's are often quite unpopular due to their inaccurate promises of earnings (which in fact are only possible if you are at the very top of the network), although the e-lottery does seem to be one of the few genuine multi level marketing opportunities.

I recently discovered that many Premiership football clubs were also promoting the e-lottery syndicate website - so I'm pretty sure that a Premiership team would not be actively promoting some kind of a scam!

is the e-lottery a scam


I will continue on my quest to investigate whether the e-lottery is a scam or not, and I will continue to update this blog with any of my findings...

No comments: